Microsoft Azure Expert
Citrix XenDesktop 5 Administration Training
Citrix training courses at Koenig comprises of desktop, application and server virtualization, networking and cloud computing technologies. Most popular Citrix certifications and products include XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, NetScaler etc.
Citrix virtualization courses are in huge demand and Koenig possesses the right mix of technology expertise, infrastructure and authorization to help you ace in Citrix environments. The array of Citrix certification courses include courses on Citrix Netscaler 10, Citrix CCA Certification, Citrix Xenmobile, Citrix Xendesktop 7.x, Citrix Xenserver, Citrix Other Essentials Courses for Virtualization, Citrix Other Essentials Courses for Virtualization, Citrix Xenapp and Citrix Certified Advanced Administration. You can choose from a variety of these courses to keep a pace with the career progression.
This course would teach trainees, how to effectively monitor, manage, troubleshoot, and support a XenDesktop 7 solution. It also involves adding new users, new applications, new policies, and new desktops. This course also makes trainees to learn, how to support desktop virtualization and a Citrix application solution in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Manage licenses and delegate administration
- Monitor and manage hypervisor
- Administer desktops and applications in a XenDesktop environment
- Deal with StoreFront
- Manage the access for external end users
- Administer profiles and policies
- Supervise sites, sessions, and users
- Direct printing
- Manage Provisioning Services
- Administer Personal vDisks
- Determine the best Flexcast delivery model for each user group.
- Build a XenDesktop proof-of-concept environment.
- Configure a XenServer host for desktop delivery.
- Build and configure a production XenDesktop site.
- Manage virtual desktops as a single entity by creating a desktop catalog.
- Modify a desktop image without impacting user productivity.
- Restrict or allow certain XenDesktop features using policies.
- Monitor site activity and troubleshoot issues in Desktop Director.
- Install and configure Provisioning services.
- Copy a desktop image to a virtual disk that can be streamed to virtual and physical target devices.
- Identify the XenClient infrastructure.
- Install and configure Synchronizer for XenClient.
- Should have experience administering Windows Server 2012 environments.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self