Cyber Resilience – AXELOS Training
RESILIA is a cyber resilience best practice portfolio comprising certified training courses and resources designed to strengthen an organization’s resilience against cyber based threats.
RESILIA was created by AXELOS and is based on the Cyber Resilience Best Practices guide – enabling organizations to effectively equip their staff with cyber resilience best practice awareness. Utilizing the ITIL lifecycle – RESILIA improves the organization’s ability to detect, respond to and recover from cyber security attacks while minimizing the potential damages.
Who is RESILIA for?
RESILIA is designed for organizations looking to introduce cyber resilience best practice to its staff and strengthen its overall resilience against cyber security threats. RESILIA is also suitable for organizations that have already implemented cyber security standards such as ISO27001 and wish to reinforce their cyber security strategy.
What are the benefits of RESILIA?
- Minimizes damages caused by cyber security breaches
- Optimizes recovery from cyber security breaches
- Enables easy adoption of Cyber Resilience into existing processes
- Inspires confidence that strategy design supports Cyber Resilience Best Practice
- Establishes a common language for cyber resilience across the organization
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise through certification
- Supports cost effective solutions by building security into projects and programmes
- Protect against threats by ensuring well designed solutions are aligned with strategy
- Building on the benefits offered by existing frameworks and best practises
- Gain organizational competence through trained employees
The qualification is aimed at professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organization.
Other core business areas including HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams, often including a local champion or mentor for all staff to refer to.
The RESILIA Foundation certification provides an introduction to the key terms and benefits associated with cyber resilience and will enable individuals to demonstrate they understand and recognize best practice and know how to manage and address cyber risks.
- Quality approach to ITSM
- IT services and quality
- Quality management system
- The process-based approach
- Understanding continual improvement
- Principle of the PDCA cycle
- Maturity models
- Capability assessments
- Planning and implementing service management
- Quality specifications and Best Practices for
- Control of IT Services
- Alignment of IT and the Business
- Delivery of IT Services
- Support of IT Services
- Management and Improvement of ITSM processes
- Process Approach
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Standards and Frameworks
- ISO 20000 “Shall Dos”
- ITIL 2011
- CMMI, CobiT, Six Sigma
Step 1: Check for?programs?(check here)
Step 2: Click on ‘Enroll’?to register.
Step 3: Immediately on registration, you will receive an email from us with the payment details?and access details for the on-demand e-learning component
Step 4: Receive an introduction and further communication from your SkillFloor training coordinator for the program you have registered for.
How do I enroll for the online training?
You can enroll for the training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
- Visa debit/credit card
- American express and Diners club card
- Master Card, or
- Through PayPal
What will I get along with this training?
You will have access to the online e-learning and practice tests along with the training.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you complete refund after deducting the administration fee. To know more please go through our Refund Policy.
Do you provide money back guarantee for the training programs?
Yes. We do offer a money-back guarantee for many of our training programs. You can refer to the Refund Policy and raise refund requests via our Help and Support portal.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self