Business Presentation Skills Training
Presentations skills and public speaking skills are very useful in many aspects of work and life. Effective presentations and public speaking skills are important in business, sales and selling, training, teaching, lecturing, and generally feeling comfortable speaking to a group of people.
Developing the confidence and capability to give good presentations, and to stand up in front of an audience and speak well, are also extremely helpful competencies for self-development and social situations.
Presentation skills and public speaking abilities are not limited to certain special people – anyone can give a good presentation, or perform public speaking to a professional and impressive standard. Like most specialisms, this requires preparation and practise.
The formats and purposes of presentations can be very different, for example: oral (spoken), multimedia (using various media – visuals, audio, etc), powerpoint presentations, short impromptu presentations, long planned presentations, educational or training sessions, lectures, and simply giving a talk on a subject to a group on a voluntary basis for pleasure. Even speeches at weddings and eulogies at funerals are types of presentations.
Yet every successful presentation uses broadly the essential techniques and structures explained here.
Our presentation skills workshops are guaranteed to help you handle your to biggest enemy – FEAR!
A Nationally Certified Presentation Skills trainer will ensure you master critical verbal and non-verbal skills in a hands-on learning environment, and we’ll also focus on essential techniques for success, such as storytelling, effective Q & A, appropriate humor and effective use of visual aids!
Training presentation skills is our specialty, and our workshops include hands-on exercises and practical activities that will position you to command attention, engage your audience, and leave a lasting impression!
- Overcome your fear and transform anxiety into enthusiasm
- Radiate confidence, poise and success in every situation
- Command the audience with a solid first impression
- Actively engage and involve the audience
- Effective use of powerful visual aids
- Dramatically improve sales performance
- Maximize your career potential
- Plan a presentation keeping the audience in mind
- Develop clear objectives for their presentation
- Use ‘attention grabbers’ to enhance their opening
- Develop effective visual aids
- Use several different methods and tools for presenting
- Use positive presentation style behaviours
- Practice their skills of presenting
Step 1: Check for programs (check here)
Step 2: Click on ?Enroll to register.
Step 3: Immediately on registration, you will receive an email from us with the payment details and access details for the on-demand e-learning component
Step 4: Receive an introduction and further communication from your Skillfloor training coordinator for the program you have registered for.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self