Certified AWS SysOps Associate
Amazon AWS Administration Training
Architecting on AWS covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. This course emphasizes AWS cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on AWS. Case studies throughout the course showcase how some AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
The AWS Solutions Architect Associate course is designed to help you gain in-depth understanding about AWS architectural principles and services. You will learn how cloud computing is redefining the rules of IT infrastructure architecture, as well as how to design, plan, and scale your AWS Cloud implementation with best practices recommended by Amazon.
The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security.
The course will help you learn the terminology, latest trends, and best practices of the field—and become industry-ready to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional.
This course teaches you how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- Professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud computing
- Professionals who develop Cloud applications with AWS
Step 1: Check for programs?(check here)
Step 2: Click on ‘Enroll’?to register.
Step 3: Immediately on registration, you will receive an email from us with the payment details?and access details for the on-demand e-learning component
Step 4: Receive an introduction and further communication from your SkillFloor training coordinator for the program you have registered for.
Who delivers the training?
Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
What are the System Requirements to complete the projects?
What is LVC? Is it classroom training?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self