Certified AWS Developer
Amazon AWS Cloud Architech Training
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is fast becoming the must have certificates for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training you will be able to take the CSA exam. No programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required. With this AWS certification under your belt (and optionally after completing our AWS Certified Developer 2017 – also available on Udemy), you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
In this course we will start with a broad overview of the AWS platform and then deep dive into the individual elements of the AWS platform. You will explore Route53, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, Autoscaling, Load Balancing, RDS, RedShift, DynamoDB, EMR, VPC etc.
Eligible candidates for this exam have:
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application
- Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components
- Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- AWS Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the AWS cloud.
Step 1: Check for programs?(check here)
Step 2: Click on ‘Enroll’?to register.
Step 3: Immediately on registration, you will receive an email from us with the payment details?and access details for the on-demand e-learning component
Step 4: Receive an introduction and further communication from your SkillFloor training coordinator for the program you have registered for.
Who delivers the training?
Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
What are the System Requirements to complete the projects?
What is LVC? Is it classroom training?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self