Certified AWS Solution Architect
Vmware vSphere 5 Training
When choosing which VMware vSphere® 5.X training course is right for you, consider your learning objectives, level of familiarity with VMware technologies, the vSphere features you are most interested in and the amount of time you have available for training.
VMware Education Services provides several options that allow you to cost-effectively train a few professionals or a large, geographically diverse audience. Our expert instructors bring real-world experiences and best practices to our classrooms – real or virtual.
This hands-on training course explores installation, configuration, and management of VMware vSphere®, which consists of VMware ESXi™ and VMware® vCenter Server™. This course is based on versions of ESXi 5.5 and vCenter Server 5.5. Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware® Certified Professional 5 exam.
Students who complete this course can enroll in several more advanced vSphere courses. For advanced course options
By the end of the course, you should understand vSphere 5.5 functions and features and be able to meet the following objectives:
• Deploy an ESXi host
• Deploy a vCenter Server instance
• Deploy a vCenter Server appliance
• Manage an ESXi host using vCenter Server
• Manage ESXi storage using vCenter Server
• Manage ESXi networking using vCenter Server
• Manage virtual machines using vCenter Server
• Deploy and manage thin-provisioned virtual machines
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Web Client and VMware vSphere® Client™
• Migrate virtual machines using VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Manage access control using vCenter Server
• Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server
• Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability, VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance, and VMware vSphere®
Data Protection™ using vCenter Server
• Apply patches using VMware vSphere®Update Manager™
- Illustrate where vSphere fits into the cloud architecture
- Install and employ vSphere Client
- Build and work with virtual machines
- Learn to Scan and remediate hosts in this VMware vSphere 6 training
- Install and employ vSphere Web Client in this VMware vsphere install configure manage course
- Modify standard switch properties
- Administer vCenter Server inventory objects and licenses
- Illustrate the benefits of Enhanced vMotion Compatibility
- Discuss installation of vCenter Server Appliance and a vCenter Server instance in this VMware certification
Step 1: Check for programs?(check here)
Step 2: Click on ‘Enroll’?to register.
Step 3: Immediately on registration, you will receive an email from us with the payment details?and access details for the on-demand e-learning component
Step 4: Receive an introduction and further communication from your SkillFloor training coordinator for the program you have registered for.
- System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course for VCA-DCV VMware certification.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self